Wednesday, June 15, 2011

And the winners are...

To launch my newsletter, I offered a contest in which anyone who commented on the first issue would have their name entered for a book prize.

And dozens of entries later, the winners are:
Madison Garbish, who wins a copy of SILVER RAIN.
Anne McDowell who wins a copy of THE BALLAD OF KNUCKLES McGRAW for her two sons.
Peyton Lohnes who also wins a copy of THE BALLAD OF KNUCKLES McGRAW
And for all their wonderful notes that included some great reading recommendations that will be listed in the September issue of the newsletter, a copy of A STAR IN THE WATER, the special edition sequel to MEETING MISS 405 goes to teacher Pam Prosser's class at Pierre Elliott Trudeau School in Oshawa, Ontario.

Thanks to everyone who dropped me a note to tell me what they thought of the first newsletter. I will be looking closely at all your comments, and I hope you will like the next issue, due out in September.

Meanwhile, if you are one of the winners noted above, drop me an email with your mailing address, and I will send you your book as soon as I know the mail carriers are back on the job.

No comments: