Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Contest - win a book

Christmas Contest

If you'd like to win a copy of the limited edition A STAR IN THE WATER - the sequel to MEETING MISS 405 - or SILVER RAIN, it's as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Send me an email to loispeterson@hotmail.com.


2. Tell me which book you'd hope to receive. Include your mailing address so I can send you the book if your name is drawn as the winner.

3. Hit Send and keep your fingers crossed.

To hedge your bets, you can also let me know if you're buying one of my books to give as a gift this Christmas, and I'll happily send you an autographed bookmark to slip inside as a suprise for the recipient. Just email me at loispeterson@hotmail.com, with your mailing address, and I'll put it in the mail to you right away.

Bookdraw date: December 15 - in time to get the books to the winners by Christmas.

Good luck.


No comments: