Wednesday, October 01, 2008

With a lot of help from my friends


Surrey Public Library - who I worked for for 31 years - has really come through to support my book and the launch. Last week they gave over a good chunk of their monthly Library Page in the paper to pitch them both.


Then today the Library's graphic designer Namrit Uppal completed a poster to promote the November 1 activities.

And for the icing on the cake, today the local paper ran this article.

Anyone who has ever tried to get their book into readers' hands knows that you really have to get out there and beat the bushes. We're competing against hundreds of others to get OUR books bought, borrowed and read.

I am really fortunate to have the support of so many good people as I flog my wares, toot my own horn, and spread the word. I thank them all.

1 comment:

Julie H. Ferguson said...

Ooooh! This is simply terrific stuff. Well done! Loved the article too-read every word.