Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surrey Conference Tips - the final one


With less than 24 hours until the official opening of the Conference (although some participants are already sharpening their pencils for the Masterclasses today) I will officially admit defeat. My goal of reaching at least 30 conference tips was not achieved, but I do hope that those I posted were of a help to some conference-goers.

So for my last tip #24
For anything not covered here - and if if you still have the time to sweat your final arrangements - check the conference website.
Information about Surrey and various facilities and services here: http://www.siwc.ca/hotel_travel/aboutsurrey.php
Conference FAQs here http://www.siwc.ca/faq/index.php.

Hope you have a great weekend, if you're going. And if you are, drop by my trade table some time during the day (LPwordsolutions shared with Beacon Liteary Services) and pick up a copy of 101-and more-Writing Exercises to Get You Started & Keep You Going, buy a copy of Meeting Miss 405 at the Chapters' table, and come and get it signed at the Saturday evening book signing session in the Fraser Room.

Otherwise, I hope to run into old friends and new in the hallways, meal line-ups and workshops.

No comments: