- Blink - a contemporary Hi-Low novel for YAs
- Enough to Go Around - a third book for young readers featuring Tansy Hill from MM405.
- Escape to the Summer House - Historical mid-grade novel
- Hot Dogs Everywhere - a picture book story
- The Incomer - the story of a Shetland Boy - historical novel for mid-grade readers
- Pin Boy - a Hi-Low novel for YAs (historical - as in set in the 50s!)
- Something to Worry About - picture book story
- Up Here! - novel for young readers
- When Papa Works the Night Shift - a picture book story
The question is, how much can I get done in two days and four evenings a week of writing? And what to do with all those other ideas that show up, unbidden, vying for attention?
I always warn my students that the more they write the more ideas they will come up with. Is the solution to stop writing?
Now, that's one to think about.